Recommended Black Friday Sales Mexico 2022
Black Friday Sales Mexico 2022: Mexican Black Friday Sales is a tradition that has become popular in the last few years. It is an event where people buy products at a discounted price on the day after Thanksgiving.
The Mexican Black Friday Sales are held in the following places:
- In stores, this includes shops and malls,
- Online, through websites like Amazon Mexico and Walmart Mexico,
- Through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
The Mexican Black Friday Sales are celebrated nationwide with discounts on products of all kinds. The sales go from November 23 to November 25th every year.
Watching Mexico at World Cup During Black Friday
Will it be Mexico’s turn to win the prestigious World Cup this year?
The World Cup is an international football tournament that takes place every four years. It started in 1930 and it has been played ever since. It is the most prestigious football tournament in the world, with 32 teams competing to become the champion of this great event.
The highest Mexico has placed in this event is 6th and they did it in 1970 and 1986
Mexico is one of the qualified teams for this year’s 2022 World Cup and they are playing against Poland on November 22nd, 2022. Argentia on November 26th and Saudi Arabia on November 30th.
Watching Mexico football requires a VPN and NordVPN is having a 68% door basher sale this Black Friday weekend. You can check out the Black Friday Sale Here
Maps of Traditionally Popular Black Friday Shopping Areas in Mexico
Mexico has a variety of different shopping areas. The most popular ones are located in the capital, Mexico City and Guadalajara.
Some of the more popular areas for shopping in Mexico City are:
- La Condesa
- Roma Norte
- San Ángel
- Santa Fe
- Zona Rosa
Starting a Mexico Ecommerce Website Black Friday Sales
Ecommerce in Mexico has been one of the fastest growing trends since the Covid pandemic as more and more people are shopping from home because of quarantine or curfews.
Some of the things you will need to start an online ecommerce website are domain name, hosting, YouTube videos (for marketing) and an email responder.
For Creating and getting YouTube videos to the first page is YouTube Buddy and their Black Friday sale is here
Active Campaign is the recommended email responder, and their block buster savings can be found here
Black Friday is one of the most important sales days for ecommerce websites. They use this day to introduce their latest products, offer discounts, and advertise their services. This year, many companies have started using AI to help them with marketing and advertising on Black Friday.
The use of AI in marketing is not new. It has been used by large companies such as Amazon or Netflix for a while now. All these companies are using it because they know that it can generate better results than humans do. The same goes for small ecommerce websites like ours!
The sale day is a perfect opportunity for ecommerce websites to promote their products and increase the number of clients.
There are many ways in which they can promote their products, such as:
- by offering discounts on selected products;
- by offering free shipping; or
- by running a competition or giveaway.
Hosting A Party And Getting Hungry on Mexico Black Friday 2022?
It’s the day after Thanksgiving and you just can’t wait to start the shopping season. You have your list, but you really don’t know what to do on Black Friday. You want to get a jump on your holiday shopping and find some deals, but you also need to eat.
Here are some ideas for hosting a party and getting hungry on Black Friday:
-Host a potluck in your home with friends or coworkers
-Go out for a meal before hitting the stores
-Find restaurants that are open or close early for Thanksgiving dinner -Get takeout from one of these restaurants
-Plan your menu
16 Best Mexican Food Restaurants to Eat At on Black Friday
Mexican cuisine is one of the most popular types of food in the world. It's no surprise that there are many Mexican restaurants in Mexico City. If you are looking for a place to eat on Black Friday, here is a list of 8 Best Mexican Food Restaurants to Eat At on Black Friday.
1) La Casa de los Tacos: Taco lovers will be delighted with this restaurant, which has been serving delicious tacos since 1975. They offer tacos that are made from corn tortillas and fillings like beef, pork, chicken and shrimp. Their salsa bar has about 15 different salsas to choose from, so you can mix and match your taco fillings to your liking.
2) El Fogoncito: This restaurant was opened in 1947 by the Martinez family who wanted to share their love for traditional Mexican food with the city of Mexico City. They serve traditional dishes like Mole Poblano, Caldo de Res (beef soup), and Chilaquiles, which are their most famous menu items.
3) El Chilito: This restaurant opened in 1934 and is a favorite of the young and hip. It serves street food like tacos, pork burritos, chorizo sopa de tortilla (a Mexican soup made with fried masa), and mazapan (spicy juice).
4) La Fuente: This restaurant is open 24 hours a day so you can get breakfast n’ lunch or dinner at any hour. This establishment is a chicken lover’s dream with fried chicken served in nearly every form, including fried to order. They also serve a variety of Mexican dishes such as sopes, tacos, and chilaquiles.
5) La Carreta: For over 50 years, this restaurant has been serving home-style Mexican food in the heart of the City of San Francisco. Known for their signature “Carrito” burrito filled with beef sauce, peppers, cheese and more.
6) La Taqueria: This San Francisco favorite is well-known for their tacos, tortas, and salsas. Many people love the carne asada as well as the lengua tacos which are made from braised beef tongue. It also has a variety of vegetarian options like squash blossom quesadillas, a spinach burrito or zucchini taco salad.
7) El Palomar: This Oakland establishment has been making authentic Mexican fare since 1977. They specialize in taquitos, tortas, and guacamole made with fresh ingredients. The restaurant also has a lunch special for $6 where you'll get black bean soup and a fresh avocado salad with chips on the side.
8) La Victoria Taqueria: This popular spot is located in San Francisco and makes authentic Mexican tacos like al pastor pork taco dressed in pineapple salsa, cilantro crema and spicy pork rinds.
9) La Taqueria: This popular spot is located in San Francisco and makes authentic Mexican tacos like al pastor pork taco dressed in pineapple salsa, cilantro crema and spicy pork rinds.
10) El Ferolito: This spot is located in San Francisco and makes authentic Mexican tacos like al pastor pork taco dressed in pineapple salsa, cilantro crema and spicy pork rinds.
11) Leo's Tacos: Located in Los Angeles, this spot serves tacos made from the best ground beef they can find.
12) El Taco De Los Dioses: This spot is located in San Francisco and serves tacos made from the best ground beef they can find.
13) Taqueria El Charro: Serving authentic Mexican tacos with molcajete-spiced red chorizo, carnitas, and chicken served on a soft corn tortilla with cilantro crèma fresco and green sauce
14) Tacos Don Pepe: Located in New York City, this spot offers tacos made using Oaxacan cheese, blue corn tortilla, and pork or chicken. They also serve Mexican-style rice with chorizo and onion sauce.
Mexico City is one of the best cities in the world to eat at. There are many restaurants that offer authentic Mexican food. One of which is La Casa de Toño, a restaurant that specializes in regional Mexican cuisine.
La Casa de Toño is located on Avenida Presidente Masaryk, Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec. It has been in business for more than thirty years and has become known for its excellent service and delicious food. This restaurant is perfect for anyone who wants to experience the best of Mexico City’s cuisine on Black Friday.
.La Casa de Toño has been around since the late 1970s and offer a variety of regional Mexican food that is perfect for anyone who is interested in trying something new and authentic. The restaurant specializes in all types of tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, flautas, sopas and many more dishes that have a Mexican flare. The menu also offers many different options so there will be something for everyone to enjoy at this restaurant.
8 Places to Visit if You're Going to be in Mexico City this Black Friday Weekend
Mexico City is a huge city with an incredible variety of attractions. It is the place to be during the Black Friday weekend. We have compiled a list of 5 places you should visit if you are going to be in Mexico City this Black Friday Weekend.
1. Templo MayorThis is the oldest building in the city and it is an archaeological site with a lot of history behind it. It was built during the time of the Aztec empire and there are ruins that will be open to view this Black Friday weekend.
2. Palacio de Bellas ArtesThe palace has been around since 1891, but you won't find it this crowded on Black Friday because there are other museums more popular than this one .
3. Palacio de LinaresIf you love Spanish architecture and want to learn more about it, this palace is a must-see.
4. Museo del TrajeThe Museum of Clothes has had a long history and is one of the oldest museums in Mexico City. This Black Friday they will be open from 10am to 3pm and 6pm to 9pm.
5. Museo Nacional de AntropologíaThis museum has an impressive collection that includes pre Hispanic objects, colonial-era objects, and numerous works of art.
6. Museo de Arte PopularThis museum has a variety of items ranging from ceramics to jewelry to textiles. They will be open on Black Friday from 10am until 4pm and 7pm until 10pm.
7. Basilica la SoledadThis church is also known as the Church of the Virgin of Solitude or the Temple of Kiosko de la Veracruz because it's located near a kiosk and it's where the Mexican holiday Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead) is celebrated. It will be open from 10am until 4pm on Black Friday.
8. Museo Histórico de AcapulcoThis museum has numerous colonial and Mexican art items on display, as well as many toys and cultural exhibits related to Mexico's history. They will be open every day from 10am until 7pm, with hours extending to 10pm on Black Friday.
How to Save Money on Black Friday Deals at Mexican Stores?
The Mexican stores are one of the best places to find Black Friday deals. This is because they are not as competitive in terms of pricing as other stores, and they have a lot of products that can be found at a discounted price.
If you do not want to go to the store, you can try looking for Black Friday offers online. You will find a lot of websites that sell products at a discounted price on this day.
Black Friday Online Deals - Shopping in Amazon Mexico Black Friday
Online shopping is a great opportunity to buy from Mexican stores and save on shipping costs. It is also a great way to avoid the crowds and get better deals on Black Friday.
The following are some of the best online stores in Mexico for Black Friday:
Amazon Mexico ofertas Black Friday -Amazon México no es solo una tienda online, sino que también ofrece una venta de Black Friday en español
- Best Buy México - offers free shipping with orders over $499 MXN, has a wide selection of products, and has an excellent return policy.
- Sears México - offers free shipping with orders over $199 MXN, has a wide selection of products, but their return policy is not as good as Amazon or Best Buy's.
- Walmart México - offers free shipping with orders over $100 MXN but only in certain regions of the country.
Black Friday is a day that has become a tradition for many people around the world. It’s not just about getting a good deal on the new products, it’s also about finding the perfect gift for your loved ones.
Mexico is one of the best places to find great deals on Black Friday because there are so many online stores in this country. If you're looking for something specific, you can always search on Google and find it at an affordable price in Mexican pesos or US dollars.
The Black Friday is a tradition that has been followed in the United States for many years and has now spread to other countries. This shopping event takes place on the day after Thanksgiving, which is celebrated on November 23rd.
In Mexico, the Black Friday is celebrated on November 25th and it's called "Viernes Negro" (Black Friday). It's a day when people can buy products at discounts or closeout prices. There are many Mexican online stores that offer these deals during this day and they are popular among Mexican shoppers.