Wondering How to Make Mexican Lasagne?
Do you love Mexican food? If so, you're going to love this recipe for Mexican lasagna! This dish is easy to make, and it's loaded with flavor.
You'll need ground beef, onion, tomatoes, black beans, corn, enchilada sauce, and tortillas. You can either use store-bought enchilada sauce or make your own. So, what are we waiting for? Let's start cooking today!
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Can Black beans
- 1 Can Corn (drained)
- 1 Cup Enchilada sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 10 Tortillas
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- - In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess fat and remove from heat.
- - Add the onion, tomatoes, black beans, corn, enchilada sauce, and tortillas to the skillet and stir to combine.
- - Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- - Serve warm and enjoy! Yum!
"This lasagna is packed with flavor, but it's also really simple to make. I hope you'll give it a try!
Vegetarian Mexican Lasagne Recipe
Mexican lasagne is a delicious and easy dish to make. It's perfect for vegetarians, as well as meat-eaters. Here's how to make it:
- -16 oz of lasagna noodles (cooked according to package instructions)
- -15 oz of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- -15 oz of corn (drained)
- -one large tomato (diced)
- -half an onion (diced)
- -two cloves of garlic (minced)
- -one tbsp of olive oil
- -one tsp of chili powder
- -one tsp of ground cumin
- -salt and pepper (to taste)
- -Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- -Stir in black beans, corn, tomato, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook until heated through.
- -Spread half of the bean mixture over the bottom of an ungreased baking dish. Layer with half of the lasagna noodles (break them to fit), half of the remaining mixture, and half of the cheese. Repeat layering.
- -Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- -Remove from oven, let rest for five minutes, then enjoy!"
Vegetarian Mexican Lasagne Recipe Version #2
I'm going to show you how to make a vegetarian Mexican lasagne that's both delicious and easy. This recipe can be made in about an hour, and it serves six people.
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 onion, diced
- - 1 red pepper, diced
- - 2 cups cooked black beans
- - 1 cup corn kernels
- - 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- - 1/4 teaspoon salt
- - 8 ounces lasagne noodles, cooked according to package directions
- - 15 ounces salsa
- - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- - Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a nine by thirteen-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- - To begin, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, and red pepper. Cook until the vegetables are soft, which should take about five minutes.
- -Next, add the black beans, corn kernels, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir until everything is evenly mixed and cook for an additional three minutes.
- - Now it's time to assemble the lasagne! Spread half of the salsa on the bottom of the baking dish. Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll need four noodles for this).
- - Then spread half of the bean mixture over the noodles and top with one cup of shredded cheese.
- - Repeat the layering, ending with a layer of noodles.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving. Enjoy!
There you have it, three versions on Mexican lasagne. Give them a try and see how your family, friends and you enjoy!
Where To Buy Ingredients For Mexican Lasagne ?
All ingredients for Mexican lasagne can be found at your local supermarket. Some items may need to be bought at a specialty Mexican grocery store. If you don't have a local supermarket you can also order all these ingredients online at Amazon or other online retailers, click here